Monday, August 10, 2009

The Many Faces of Mira

Mira was very well behaved when we went to Chuck E. Cheese on Danica's birthday. She slept part of the time, and was very pleasant the rest of the time. She seemed to like all the lights and noise. (It has been suggested that she is fond of turmoil and commotion, and will create it herself if necessary). It was interesting to just sit and watch her expressions change, and I found myself taking picture after picture. Although I refer to this post as "the many faces of Mira," you'll notice that her crying/screaming/"I'm not happy--fix it now!" face is missing. I never remember to take one of her during those times.

WARNING: EXCESSIVE CUTENESS AHEAD -- VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!





























Here comes that yawn!



And she's out......


2 comments:

Jackie Shappart said...

What adorable pictures!! Thanks for posting those. I love the last one! She appears to be waving and saying "nite-nite! I am out of here!"

Carol and Bruce said...

Very, very fun catching up on your blog! Your girls are beautiful for sure and I am going to miss Danica very much. I don't like them growing up and leaving me. Hopefully she will visit.

Your pictures are excellent, keep posting!

Who made the cards? They are great.