Wednesday, December 16, 2009

She Stands



Mira has recently discovered the joys of standing.  I think it makes her feel tall, like she's one of the "big people" now.

Mira had her eye on that jigsaw puzzle.  But she was too late--Melissa, Danica and Clay had already finished putting it together.


So she just played with the box.  
I played the same game with Danica that I used to play with Melissa when she was the same age--after a puzzle is all done, I take about 10 random pieces out and see how long it takes her to put them back in.  It wasn't much of a challenge for Danica.  She had them back in within just a few moments.


 
Danica takes very good care of her little sister.




































We feel very blessed to be able to spend time with our wonderful granddaughters.

1 comment:

Mel D said...

Awe! My lil girls...they're so cute. We must share pictures soon.