Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good fences make good neighbors?


Clay said he wanted a picture of the dogwood tree in our neighbor's backyard AND the blossoming tree behind it AND a blue sky. That's a lot to ask for. But it finally all came together this afternoon when I got home from work. Trouble is...our neighbors are out of town. They have a low metal gate at the entrance of their backyard, which I could have climbed over, but I thought that would be kind of weird, so I got our ladder out of the garage and put it in our backyard near the fence, and climbed up on the ladder and took a couple of pictures looking out over our fence -- then I moved the ladder to another spot for a picture from a different angle.

And somehow I thought that would look less weird than simply climbing over their gate???

:-)

1 comment:

Mel D said...

hahaha. Is their gate locked? Mira tried opening their door over and over today.